free hit
counters
Need a little help with my project...... - Page 4 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Need a little help with my project......

Hi all,

Happy new year to you all

Thank you TAR :)

Just another little update on some of the jobs i did before the year ended. Ive been working more on all 4 wheel arches, both front are now cut and repositioned ready for glassing. Ive also brought the rear bumper and doors out from storage so they can be worked on at the same time. And i also had a quick tidy up as i was knee deep in filler dust!

Cheers

KlROXbb.jpg

m4no8Yd.jpg

VpEVfxS.jpg

X7ntHID.jpg

ZJ5gvNH.jpg

Ufubhlc.jpg

xUFjN6r.jpg

zcYwkYN.jpg

UqDh4Gq.jpg

Tx7LnGP.jpg

1g8ntWA.jpg

MS20noG.jpg

B4ByQA6.jpg

waBo5ef.jpg

BlKTfKh.jpg

yOHBpHT.jpg

uamOoHd.jpg

aVl3eQi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi all,

Just another small update but theres hours going into these wheel tubs, theyre pretty slow going! but they are getting there. Now i have got all the space there possibly is tu use for the fear suspension movement. The inside wheel tub is now touching the inside of the NACA duct on the backend. At full bump on a 19" rim the chassis is 75mm from the floor, and just a comparison pic of the original 17" tire on the other side which leaves less than 25mm between chassis and ground at full bump.

No there is enough room in the arch im working on how it joins to the backend when the backend is closed. I want the inside of the arch to be as seamless as possible so it doesnt collect road muck and im building in a step that helps stop any water making its way past into the rear bumper and it also halps locate the rear end and bumper tegether when closed.

Cheers

HvEldHl.jpg

BGVySsx.jpg

ofU3o1E.jpg

jJvJiFQ.jpg

z4bRK0o.jpg

pjlkzBl.jpg

t4Cxe5v.jpg

juIvqvS.jpg

q1AT48M.jpg

oOTWWj1.jpg

BEoNQ7C.jpg