free hit
counters
Brands Hatch Super prix - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Brands Hatch Super prix

gghc87

Been invited to this on Sunday , so it would be rude not to :D

http://ticket.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/2011/july/030711-hscc-bh.aspx

Any one else going or been before?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going on Sunday as well Cliff - I think there will be three of us, so unless I can fit one them into the boot, I will have to attend in my Honda!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Excellent day out some photos :)

DSCF4472.jpg

DSCF4473.jpg

DSCF4474.jpg

DSCF4475.jpg

DSCF4476.jpg

DSCF4481.jpg

DSCF4484.jpg

DSCF4490.jpg

DSCF4491.jpg

DSCF4492.jpg

DSCF4502.jpg

DSCF4507.jpg

DSCF4512.jpg

DSCF4515.jpg

DSCF4520.jpg

DSCF4525.jpg

DSCF4572.jpg

DSCF4576.jpg

DSCF4615.jpg

DSCF4617.jpg

DSCF4622.jpg

DSCF4633.jpg

DSCF4643.jpg

DSCF4644.jpg

DSCF4645.jpg

DSCF4650.jpg

DSCF4652.jpg

DSCF4656.jpg

DSCF4657.jpg

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Cool, did you see the XJ13 rep ?

There was a half tidy Miura in the padock as well, and a Lotus 11 - quietest I've seen Brands in years though, was the FoS was on the same day ?

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Nice photos Cliff. Was going to go, but other commitments prevailed. I will have to wait for the Silverstone classic :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

It was a good day out - those Group C cars were very impressive, and bad on your ears!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

Cool, did you see the XJ13 rep ?There was a half tidy Miura in the padock as well, and a Lotus 11 - quietest I've seen Brands in years though, was the FoS was on the same day ?

The XJ13 rep was with the other e-types at the back of the stands but didn't have my camera at the time, looked great. Didn't see the others though except a Westfield 11. Yes the FOS was on but First time I'd been to this so can comment on the crowds but wasn't complaining gave us much more time to look around.

It was a good day out - the Group C cars were very impressive, and bad on your ears!

The Nissan No 25 was well impressive. The "c" class cars where lapping at around 1.18 where the F1 cars around 1.24 but they seemed much slower I assume due to there size and bulk.

Cliff

The only disappointing aspect to the day was a lack of Lotus F1 stuff – it was all at Goodwood!