free hit
counters
"Group Lotus has the backing of the Malaysian Government" - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

"Group Lotus has the backing of the Malaysian Government"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody can take take their on view on it, but it is still a really good endorsement

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Sort of like teh standing joke in Football:

"The manager still has the full confidence of the board"........see ya, see ya, bye!!

But to be perfectly honest, I'm sure the Malaysian Government does still have faith. But lets face it, how often do governments change their minds when the Voters who put them there lose confidence.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

After reading the article, I came away with the distinct impression that the Malaysian president thought the plan was VERY ambitious, and will be keeping close tabs on how money is being spent and the plan progressing. I suspect Mr. Bahar had best not miss any important milestones.

GL have been very accountable since the new funding has been in place since it's mainly been provided by banks which must be seen to be performing due diligence. They don't write a cheque and wish them luck, there's a very close eye kept. I did write about this in this article about 3 weeks ago.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

First thing first, we do not actually have a President. We have a Prime Minister, just like you guys here in the UK, with an appointed king rotated among the nobility of the states that make up the Federation of Malaysia.

Yes, the general feel in Malaysia is that the plans for Lotus is quite ambitious, but with all the money sunk in, this is the last chance saloon for Khazanah to see if they can realize any profit from the past investments.