free hit
counters
MOMO Steering wheel boss - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi guys, been a while since I've posted on the Esprit pages since selling my Esprits :(

I'm looking to you guys for a bit of info.. I need to find out what steeringwheel boss kit I need for a momo wheel on a V8 without going through the main dealer. Anyone have a momo part number or know what car shares the steering columb spline with the late V8 Esprit?

Thanks folks

Mark :cheers:

Mark MacKenzie  Elise S2 135 Sport 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JAE has, or can get all the parts you need for the boss and the horn button. He'll probably direct you elsewere to get your own wheel.

This is the minimum to get you up and running.

He also doesn't seem interested in the leather covered plastic steering column "shroud" that is specific to that installation---so you have to modify you own to get it to look passable with minimal gaps. Possibility that it doesn't exist anymore?

I would also get a 1/2" or so Momo spacer at the time you order your wheel as the steering wheel is to close to the switchgear, for me, at least.

Make sure you get a resistor to fool the airbag circuit...

Just observations from my own experience.

• 2 years later...