free hit
counters
AC Delco ECM & Memcal - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

AC Delco ECM & Memcal

RV_ABZ

I don't think it's been mentionned here before (go nothing out of a search), but I found lots of useful things on the following Web site:

http://www.delcohacking.net

I'm hoping to be able to complete a little project of mine out of this...

1980 Peugeot 504 Coupé V6Ti

2000 Peugeot 406 Coupé V6SE

1996 Lotus Esprit S4s

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm thanks ! I designed an ECU reader a few years back, using Andy Whittakers documentation, but it was very scarce and I did not manage to get it to chat with the ECU. Hopefully with thhis new, much more comprehensive resource, I will be able to better understand how it all works...

I'd like to be able to gather an inventory of all memcal types for the Esprit in terms of ESC versions. This may then allow to remanufacture adequate memcal base out of non-Esprit unit, on which it'd be possible to install a chip.

I guess I'd just need the n° written on the ESC side of the memcal.

1980 Peugeot 504 Coupé V6Ti

2000 Peugeot 406 Coupé V6SE

1996 Lotus Esprit S4s

• 4 weeks later...

I think that the problem is not only the ESC filter. There are very much types, but the filters mounted in the GMP4 cars from GM are very similars, and the sensors ! However, the very difficult work is with the two arrays of resistors under the filter, because here are the important information to tell what cilynder number (4, 6, 8) an the degaded home values to the ECM.

Feijucho.