mancunian

Goodbye Esprit :-(

Well after 10 years and 4 Esprits

93 se high wing

98 Gt3

2001 v8 gt

2002 V8

I have now retired from Esprits.

My last one was a lovely red anniversary model and is now for sale at Top Gear Cars in Scotland.

Its not there on sale or return by the way as I sold it outright and I have no financial interest in the sale of the car - I just hope it goes to a good home where it is appreciated as I have always appreciated this great British Icon.

http://topgear-cars.co.uk/showroom.php

Edited by mancunian

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ah the end of an era then Richard. So what now? An Evora ;)

Your old GT3 still going well BTW :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Just the car I am looking for...............................now where do I find 27k??

sshhhh! dont tell Anne

Dont worry,be happy.............

Richard's gone completely away from Lotus and has bought himself a rather nice supercar. I'll let him tell you what he's bought. I am just waiting for him to bring it round to my house to take me out for a spin in it!

David

Thanks Dave.

I got a f360 but there will always be a special place in my heart and memories for the Esprit as I had a picture of one on my wall since I was a student and dreamed of owning one someday.......

GT3 was a great light car and was a nice late 4 cylinder car.

Edited by mancunian

I'd not spent that sort of money on a car with people who can't even spell the same of the car. it's even written on it to make it easy!

It just gives the impression that they don't have a clue about cars, don't have a clue about this car, they're illiterate or they just don't care. None good!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Wow! They know how to charge! That Jag XKR is nearly £8k more than I could buy a 2 year newer one down here for!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

They may have already sold it so I don't think they have much to worry about.

As for Richard, I hope Ferrari ownership is as good as the last 10 years of Lotus ownership!

Hopefully one day, you'll come back when the new Esprit is a few years old and you perhaps buy one of these?

Regards,

David Walters

Dave,

I dont think they have sold it yet. Yes the new Esprit looks very exciting and boy its been a long wait! I would take one after a year or two once the depreciation has already kicked in.

That really is a lot of £££

Lets hope the new owner knocks them down a £5k or so! Nice looking car though, mut have been hard walking away from her. Is the 360 that much better or it it just for the change?

Chunky Lover