free hit
counters
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 4 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Ok thanks Bibs, makes sense. Will sort it

(null)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Rather than having 7 insurance companies to choose from, would it be an idea for us to approach one (or possibly two) to see if we can organise a better scheme? Either that or is everyone happy with more choice?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just purged some expired accounts. 

We now have 211 Full Forum Members out of 13.280, just over 1.5%. 

Evora NA

Mine too, it seems...I have become one of the freeloading fraternity! Then when I tried to pay, I was told I couldn't because I had already? Quite happy to keep up my £20 a year...if someone could organise a way to do it!!

Cheers

JD

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I've created you an invoice, you should see it in the store :)

Evora NA

Done, and thanks  :)

Evora NA

Bibs

My credit card was cancelled/replaced by my bank during the week. This has coincided with my renewal being due on the 30/08, and I've received an e-mail from PayPal today saying the payment has been rejected. I've added my new card and it says it will try again on 01/09 - but at the moment I'm no longer a FFM :(

Chris

For some bizarre reason paypal links the subscription to your card rather than your paypal account so each time you renew a card with them they cancel all subscriptions. It's a real PITA.

If you guys are happy to resubscribe please click the link at the top of the page under the TLF logo (http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/) and pay using a card, that's done using a much better service called Stripe :)

Evora NA

The payment for your subscription to Full Forum Member - UK failed because of a problem with your credit card.TheLotusForums.com has been notified of this failed payment.

We will try to make payment again on 1 Sep 2014.

Please change the funding source for this Subscription by clicking this link and following the steps below:

1. Click the link above to go to log in and go to your Subscription Details.

2. Under 'Subscription Funding Source' choose a different funding source from one of the drop-downs. If there are no other funding sources available, add a new credit card:

3. Click the 'Profile' subtab

4. Choose the 'Credit Cards' link from the Financial Information column 5. Click 'Add'

6. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a new credit card to your PayPal account

After adding a new credit card, follow steps 1 and 2 above to change your subscription funding source.

If your subscription failed because you need to update your credit card information, you may update it by clicking 'Edit' on the Credit Cards page of your Profile.

This is the e-mail I received from PayPal. I'll wait to see if I become a FFM again on Monday. I only set up PayPal to join TLF :)

everytime i have tried that i get the following message

You have already purchased that item and it cannot be purchased again

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

FFM upload limit has been increased from 100mb to 250mb :)

Evora NA

Just a reminder that TLF is an expensive operation to run and some of our long term members and users are back to or still on the free accounts.

Would be nice to see some people sign up and long term members re-sign up in the new year.

FYI we have about 200 paid members from close to 14,000. That's 1 in 70 people, not a great %age.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/

Evora NA

Yes definitely worth signing up for.Its not a lot of money. Together we are strong and this helps our forum run smooth with no spam and great content. I urge you all to do the right thing.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Just 'done the right thing' - easy checkout with PayPal.  :unworthy:

• Like 1

It's not showing any invoices against your username Danny. Are you using the store here?

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/

Evora NA

Had same problem but after a few attempts it went through

hindsight: the science that is never wrong