free hit
counters
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 5 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Keep getting this when I go to pay

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#10X162]

You have already purchased that item and it cannot be purchased again. Click here to view or renew your existing purchase.

Need Help?

DanR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Click the link in blue to renew mate :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Bibs, is this little deal still open to serving members? I'd like to upgrade so I can fit more Phots into my gallery amongst other things.

Ta

Dom

Certainly is mate :)

Evora NA

Top of every page, where it says 'upgrade your account here' or...

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/

Evora NA

I keep forgetting to ask,  what is my member number please bibs ? 

If you view your own profile, it's in the web address eg...

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/user/11335-steve930/

Evora NA

Ah ok thanks boss

If you love someone enough, you can now buy them a gift card to upgrade their membership :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/gift-cards/

Evora NA

For the first time in about 8/9 years, FFM membership cost has increased to £24 for UK members and £15 for overseas. Existing memberships will remain at their old price so long as you continue to be a member. :) 

Evora NA

Bibs is there a TLF Paypal link where I can upload a one-off payment? I just can't work out how to fix the regular payment option that went screwy a couple of months back - this site won't let me join "twice" and Paypal is a minefeld. If I just send a one-off each Christmas that will be easy for me to remember!

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

The only way the store allows me to do that is to add a 'Donation Goal' to the sidebar which looks a bit pony IMO. You can purchase a gift card as detailed a few posts up and send it to me ([email protected]:D 

Evora NA

Try again now mate :)

Evora NA

:thumbup: Thank you!

Evora NA

Hi,

I am not sure whether moderators can look into this or it is one for His Bibsness only but I thought I would give it a try in public before taking His time unnecessarily.

I am seeing ads when I browse the Forums even though I have just automatically renewed my subscription to the Forums (through Paypal). Have I done something wrong? Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance.

All sorted Jorge - There's a problem with Paypal and the forum software talking when payments are made, we are trying to fix it but for now I have to update members manually when I see the paypal notice and I guess I missed yours so apologies! 

Evora NA

Hi Bibs

My membership renewed in May (paypal payment of £24 made on 5th May) but I am shown as a basic account. Only just noticed as I've just tried to enter the paid member discounts forum and it says I do not have permission.

Can you investigate 🧐

Thanks

Keith

Sorted :thumbup:

Evora NA