free hit
counters
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 6 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Hi Bibs,

On the 15th of Jan. the automatic payment for TLF went through, however I'm still not "Green". I just checked the PayPal payment and I think the amount is not correct. How can I rectify this and become Green again?

Edited by fjmuurling

Esprit Freak

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorted Freek. IPS have acknowledged an issue with the webhooks from our payment processor not sending back the right 'payment made' info and are working on a fix presently so this should all be sorted soon :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Bibs,

It looks like my account is basic again since yesterday instead of FFM. I guess a random bit is fallen over. Can you fix it?

Esprit Freak

Fixed :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Bibs

I have renewed also yesterday but still basic member and no email acknowledging payment.  Is this correct? Maybe takes a few days?

How did you make payment please mate? I'll look into it. 

Evora NA

Order #3996

Screen says payment is processing.  You will receive an email when order is complete.

PayPal or card? 

Evora NA

Card