free hit
counters
TLF Christmas Party - Page 5 - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Christmas Party

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great evening, good to see old and new faces. Mike is a great storry teller.

Chris

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

What an amazing night with Mikes informative chats and story's. He is a true legend of our time, and a pleasure to of met him. Really great to of chatted to more people this year. Matt and Tony you have made my mind up of visiting New York next year. I would be stupid not to take that offer up. That also goes for Kim and Greenfort (Sorry forgot your name) for the offer to have a drive around Denmark. Kim no lamp posts this time I promise. Tony (Kimbers) mate your funny but I really didn't understand you when specking Italian. My broadband is a bit slow can you tell me where to get some good honest broadband from.. :)

Wow, Andy you and Laura, done it again what an extra special evening this was thanks for organizing.

sig.jpg

As Dave says above, thanks to Bibs and Laura for organising a great evening, and a real priviledge to meet Mike and listen to his stories.

Good to meet and chat to so many enthusiasts from all round the world, which shows Lotus ownership is much more than driving a fibreglass sportscar cheers.gif

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Fantastic evening and night! wanna come back soon for sure.

Amazing listening to Mike telling stories and especially stuff about my belowed Europa :-) gonna have a second (or perhaps third..) look at the 501 and learn to appreciate it more... Thx Kimbers for telling on me to your dad help.gif hehe.

Andy and Laura - you set up a perfect party, and our drive in the Evora S was a beautiful "love at first drive" moment..... the car naturally :-) well also towards you mate!

@Dave - you actually got it right :-). The first name is Christoffer. Hope you´ll find the time to come to Denmark - Kim and I would love to show you round.

@Paul - That´s strange... had a dream frightingly similar to yours :-)

Edited by Greenfort

Great to see you all, old faces and new.

Listening to Mike was a pleasure and a privilege. His anecdotes and recollections were a joy to listen to.

To Bibs and Laura, thanks so much for organizing the evening and playing host to us for the 'after party' Fortunately ( or unfortunately?) we left before any trousers were removed. (Kimbers?)

John & Sue

(null)

Edited by Mr_John111

What an awesome evening that was!

Thanks Bibs and Laura for another party that is worth traveling from any distance to attend!

Thanks Mike for being our honored guest and sharing the stories!

It was great to see everyone from last year again and to meet everyone new this year; how long till December 2012? biggrin.png

I'll post some pictures soon . . .

. . . and I am having shocking, disturbing flashbacks of images similar to that which Paul C and Christoffer speak of! help.gif

Cheers,

Tony :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Moxie has just headed off to the airport so the party is officially over!

Thanks to everyone who came along and made the evening a very pleasant one, I'm glad you all had a good time too by the sounds of it. Food/venue ok for everyone? Especially well done and thanks to the chaps who've travelled across the world, you're a testament to the bond these plastic cars have over us and our lives, you make the world a richer place to live. Thanks to Tony K and Tony K for the gifts, I'm munching on a twinkie right now :D

Thanks to MJK for being our guest d'honor and passing on stories which interest and entertain and it was lovely to see Avril again. Tony, we saw too much of you, literally, but the penguin impression was unique at least! laugh.png

Well done all those who came back and polished off the bubbly, you know I hate to have it hang around too long (MJK, that means you!). Merry christmas everyone thumbsup.gif

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Oh dear. I think that was aimed at me!!

Just to say what a great time we all had. Sorry for the Penguin impression but I am assured that the pants stayed on and it was just the trousers that slipped down totally by accident!!

Sadly I don't remember much but I do keep having flash backs that are getting more and more disturbing.....did I molest Bibs whilst pants were dropped? Arg...and someone else!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Oppsy! Not again!!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Poor Vicki is still in rehab after drinking to forget!! :)

Great night out and really good food too, thanks to Bibs and Laura for organising smile.png .

I love MJK's stories I could happily listen to them all night. I've heard the Bond Bug story before, but Saturdays version was even better and you could clearly imagine the carnage in Potash Lane.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone, but it was getting late and I needed to get home.

Martyn welcome.gif

Just found this photo on my phone ohmy.pngpost-11987-0-15691700-1323727521.jpg

Priceless. So glad to see my behavior elevates in the presence of my heroes. The photo below was also directed at that absent ponce, Art Mason, for failing to attend. (If you can't bust your friend's nuts, who can you?). Kimbers' expression is brilliant...

post-6978-0-98257500-1323819723.jpg

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Oh crap.....no more pics please!!

Kimbers - Look, sober people behaving themselves like grown ups...

post-1-0-70781000-1323875463.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Excuse me, I was not the only drunk Kimberley there!

You were however the only one with his trousers around his ankles dry humping anyone you could focus on! Thankfully.

Evora NA