free hit
counters
Trying out Freescan. - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Trying out Freescan.

philip600

Hi,

I got my ALDL cable today so downloaded Freescan & had a play.

Initially it wouldn't work, kept comig up with error message about com port 12 or something but although I'm not very good with computers I managed ( with the help of this forum ) to find the problem. ( went into device drivers & changed com port to 1 as advised. This sorted the problem out & I got it to communicate with my ecu. I tried it with igintion on but engine not started & then with engine running & can't wait to have a proper play tomorrow.

I didn't have time to take too much notice of all readings & parameters but good news is there were no fault codes stored :-)

I'd just like to thank Andy Whittaker for the time & efffort in producing this program & making it freely available.

Also big thanks to all members of the Lotus community who contribute to this fantastic forum, keep up the good work.

Thanks also to Dave Walters ( Superdavelotus ) for his invaluable help in not only finding my Esprit but answering questions & sharing his huge knowledge of all things Esprit since I bought her.

I've only owned my Esprit for a month or so but I've learned so much already.

Kind regards, Phil.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days