free hit
counters
October meet, Norfolk, Larling Inn - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

October meet, Norfolk, Larling Inn

andydclements

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...every third Monday of the Month Owen, put it in your calendar so no excuse for missing it !!

We could be on for a record attendance here

Would be good to see some of the other local members come along and introduce themselves;

Colin

A red Esprit V8 followed me the other day in Norwich City. Never seen it around here before, so don't know if it was local or not. It was a middle aged chap and what looked like his son in the passenger seat.

If this weather keeps up perhaps we could plan another run before the end of October.

Edited by OwenGT3

I might come along to this one but will have to wait until nearer the time as I might be working. It wasn't me in Norwich the other day Owen!

It might have been, a Friday knocking off work time, red V8 Esprit travelling down Dereham road towards the traffic lights at the bottom of Grapes Hill, I was in front of you. I was in the Ka so you wouldn't have noticed me.

Still not me! Don't think I've been in to Norwich in it? I live out Beccles way and avoid the big cities whenever I can!

Norwich, a big city! Lol :D Can't be worse than Beccles one way system and narrow town centre roads.

If you're worried about speed bumps, don't be. Mines lowered and I have a 2002 V8 lower rubber lip and it still goes over the bumps, so don't worry.

I wonder who that was then, another mystery car????

I also saw a late model red V8 travelling out of the City towards Ipswich Road a few months ago, assumed it was you Steve

I was speaking to a guy recently who has a red V8 around the Norwich area. I spotted his car outside a pub near Beccles and popped in to have a chat with him. It was probably this chap you saw. Mid 40s, grey hair? Sounds very much like me actually! Anyway, he was a member of SELOC if I can mention that here!

Steve.

My car is now SORNd for winter so I'm officially going to be a grumpy moo until March when it's back on the road again, so if I turn up it'll be in a Yaris. Oh the shame......I may pop along but I hate walking into crowded pubs on my own so if you see a nervous ginger girl wandering around, point yourselves out!

Photography portfolio - www.rache.co.uk

My car is now SORNd for winter so I'm officially going to be a grumpy moo until March when it's back on the road again, so if I turn up it'll be in a Yaris. Oh the shame......I may pop along but I hate walking into crowded pubs on my own so if you see a nervous ginger girl wandering around, point yourselves out!

Rache

I think your probably likely to find us stood outside in the car park and its rare to find the Angel busy on a Monday !

Would be good to see you

Colin

It might have been, a Friday knocking off work time, red V8 Esprit travelling down Dereham road towards the traffic lights at the bottom of Grapes Hill, I was in front of you. I was in the Ka so you wouldn't have noticed me.

I spotted a red one at knocking off time aswell near Trowse. It was travelling in the opposite direction on the duelled bit coming down from the A47. Thats all I know, Esprit, Red.

Will try to make this months meet aswell, the one and only one I did attend it was me and the two die hard regionals.

chipp

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.