free hit
counters
October meet, Norfolk, Larling Inn - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

October meet, Norfolk, Larling Inn

andydclements

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I've got this right we potentially have the following;

1) Andy

2) Newts

3) Dany Bahar

4) Buddsy

5) Fitz

6) OwenGT3

7) J400GED

8) Chipp

9) ShaunM

10) Modifiedv8engines

11) RMCooke

12) L666

13) Jammy-pop

Anyone I've missed and who else we we can invite/prompt/press-gang ?

Colin

Is this the biggest ever meet in your neck of the woods, ever? Cracking effort guys!

Is Kimbers not coming, it's only 4 mins from his house, lazy git!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

What a great meet! nice to meet all the new people and see some cars, even if the car poking bit was short and on the damp side!

for those I was boring to death and about wind noise...I think its coming from the bottom now, I suspect a poorly fitting door card.

Great to see such a large turn-out, especially as it's a wet and windy evening (no reference to Fitz there).

I was running low on fuel so once I realised the Shell station was open I went for it, sorry about that Jammy-Pop

After blasting past Fitz (did you see the woman in the Ford Fiesta not hanging around) I turned off at Wymondham and went Mulbarton way home, so some nice winding roads and no traffic. :)

Nice talk with you Ged, hopefully didn't bore you too much, and the CV is getting sorted and sent, fingers crossed.

Good to see everyone and new faces.

Twelve people and Eight cars, (four Esprit's, three Excel's and a Chimera) bl**dy fantasic !

Shame not everyone made it, but good to see the new faces, some last minute apologies mean we should also see a few others next month

Add your names to the Norfolk/Suffolk local members list please;

http://www.thelotusf...__fromsearch__1

Colin

Good effort guys :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Great to see such a large turn-out, especially as it's a wet and windy evening (no reference to Fitz there).

I was running low on fuel so once I realised the Shell station was open I went for it, sorry about that Jammy-Pop

That's OK Andy, I was half expecting it when you started to slow up. You must have put your foot down a bit coming off that last roundabout. The back of mine was trying to break away as I was trying to match your speed! It can be a bit twitchy in the wet :o

Don't worry about it Fitz.

Oh by the way, one one side of the brake pedal is the clutch, I believe you are familiar with that, on the other side is a pedal that can go further towards the floor than an inch from the resting position. :harhar:

Don't worry about it Fitz.

Oh by the way, one one side of the brake pedal is the clutch, I believe you are familiar with that, on the other side is a pedal that can go further towards the floor than an inch from the resting position. :harhar:

Thats where I put my slippers when i'm driving :)

I was taking it steady on the way home and ended up passing Fitz despite setting off a good couple of minutes after. I thought he had a problem with his car but maybe not??!! :P

Now you know why I like the Excel model.

Now you know why I like to leave mine in the garage when it's wet!

Any pics guys?

Evora NA

Evora NA

:thumbsup::D

Evora NA

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.