free hit
counters
The best "art" picture of ESPRIT in 2005 - Page 6 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The best "art" picture of ESPRIT in 2005

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what year did you travel to?  i'd guess circa 1995, becuase it looks like most 90's music videos and tv adverts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Teigan,

if you look back 20 years later :P :my 1970' other toy :(

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

what year did you travel to?  i'd guess circa 1995, becuase it looks like most 90's music videos and tv adverts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the hero of a famous 90' video game "grunt" driving in doors :P

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Hello Teigan,

if you look back 20 years later  :P :my 1970' other toy :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like the styling on that bike. if you had a boomerang shaped aerodynamic handle bar made, the design would look modern even today. although it looks dangerous in heavy traffic, even for grunt. what other video game characters have come to life at your house. do you have a lifesized pacman or a pong paddle? yeah, i'm old school.

Last try, going to give up after this attempt. Any body know what size pic allowed to post ?????. Also when I click add attachment its automatically posting , I havn,t clicked on add post at all, think maybe dinosaur of a computer is fubard, or maybe its just a blonde thing. :P

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Right thats it, thoughly f**ked off now :( , computer going to tip, :(,

Got some really nice photos, I can send them by e.mail, I can manipulate them in photo shop, printmaster, photo explosion, (you name it I got it), even managed to get them to photo bucket, sent them all over the place into cyber space, last seen by space probe on mars, I just can not get them to post :P . My computer hates me :P , What is it WayneB say,s, serenity, serenity, serenity, no its not working, definatly in need of therapy, retail therapy that is, :P yeh that,ll do nicely, a nice drive to the retail park in leics, I feel better all ready. :(

You just need to keep reducing them in size until you reach that oh so sweet spot.

If all else fails create yourself a Garage profile and add them to that, you can then direct every1 to it. The limitation with file size still applies though so you'll have to sort it out anyways. :P

Anyway, if your in the mood for showing off, you can send me some photos, my e-mail address is in my profile.

Simon

Chunky Lover

Well if you've managed to get them to photobucket you must be almost there.

Unless there's a deeper problem somewhere :P

---

Go to your photobucket album and copy the entire line that's next to 'Img' and just paste the line into one of your replys.

Hopefully we'll see some results soon. :(

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Right thats it, thoughly f**ked off now :P , computer going to tip, :(,

Got some really nice photos, I can send them by e.mail, I can manipulate them in photo shop, printmaster, photo explosion, (you name it I got it), even managed to get them to photo bucket, sent them all over the place into cyber space, last seen by space probe on mars, I just can not get them to post :P . My computer hates me :( , What is it WayneB say,s, serenity, serenity, serenity, no its not working, definatly in need of therapy, retail therapy that is, :(  yeh that,ll do nicely, a nice drive to the retail park in leics, I feel better all ready. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lisa ,sorry to see the trouble you are having posting images on the forum :(

I used to have the same problems :(

If yo go to Forum Information, you will find a thread there on Posting Images :(

Print off Bibs instructions and you will have your pics on here in no time :(

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Took the Esprit up into the Swiss Alps last weekend - some amazing mountain passes.

Weather was perfect (last chance this year perhaps?), so couldn't turn down the opportunity to grab a couple more "art" snaps :(

There are a couple more in my garage, & also on my web-site.

Hope you all enjoy the Swiss countryside :P

Rob S
You just need to keep reducing them in size until you reach that oh so sweet spot.

If all else fails create yourself a Garage profile and add them to that, you can then direct every1 to it. The limitation with file size still applies though so you'll have to sort it out anyways.  :P

Anyway, if your in the mood for showing off, you can send me some photos, my e-mail address is in my profile.

Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Simon

I cant even get them in the garage, its not saying they,re to big, it fact its not saying anything, when I click add attachment it appears to be working, then nothing, :P , "never mind", I guess I,m not destined to show off car :(

Lisa - don't bother trying to put them in-line - it looks very nice etc but I have hassle with it myself!

The easiest things is Simon's suggestion - if you've got them into photobucket already, then just copy and paste the entirety of the "IMG" line into your reply and job done - one big piccie in your reply :P

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Lisa - don't bother trying to put them in-line - it looks very nice etc but I have hassle with it myself!

The easiest things is Simon's suggestion - if you've got them into photobucket already, then just copy and paste the entirety of the "IMG" line into your reply and job done - one big piccie in your reply :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Been there tryed that, all it does is copy the file, not the pics :( , I,ve tryed smallerizing them, I,ve made them so small now, you need a magnifying glass to see them, it dosn,t matter what I do, they just wont appear :( ,

rapidly losing the will to live now :P

I just dont get these sodding computers, mine seems to have a mind of its own, and right now its mind is well and truly made up. :P

Never mind I,ll soon be able to show it off at stoneleigh :P:P:P

Lisa - Email the pics to me, full size [email protected] and I'll get them online for you :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Green Meenie :P

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Been there tryed that, all it does is copy the file, not the pics :P , I,ve tryed smallerizing them, I,ve made them so small now, you need a magnifying glass to see them, it dosn,t matter what I do, they just wont appear :P ,

rapidly losing the will to live now :P

I just dont get these sodding computers, mine seems to have a mind of its own, and right now its mind is well and truly made up. :P

Never mind I,ll soon be able to show it off at stoneleigh :P  :(  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lisa ,

MUST admit ,

I am having the same trouble.........

Mike :(:(:P

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Probably wrong but check the resolution of the photos

Anyway, a bit off topic but in order to check that it works :P

Here's my current wee beastie:

Jaguar XJ-S

If you can't get them to work, I can host them and provide a link to the photos.

Iain

wanabe SE/S4 Owner.

Edited by Iain_B
:)

Why we don't done together a "petit concours" of the best 2005 picture of our Esprit .

Open until october 2005.

The pic must be from your Esprit done by yourself.

In november a vote from each member to choose the most artistic Esprit pic .

The win pic could be on the first page of the forum for one year if the leader of the forum is ok on this idea of course!

A sp