free hit
counters
Ale - Page 8 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ale

Bibs

• 4 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looking forward to getting stuck into a couple of new ales my daughter gave me for Christmas as well as an old favourite that should perhaps be consumed in honour of Bibs.

20181226_210516 - Copy.jpg

20181226_210624 - Copy.jpg

• Like 2

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

• 2 weeks later...

My local is serving Twickenham 'Naked Ladies' at the moment and that's a very good, nicely hopped beer. Enjoying it :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 6 months later...

I bought myself one of these:

20190707_200229.jpg?i=1851402554

These are the kegs that go into it:

20190718_181355.jpg?i=354529909

Each keg holds 6 litres. The beer is kept at a constant 3 degrees and stays fresh for 30 days. No CO2 cartridges or anything else. Simply load the keg and then pour the beer. There are currently over 30 different types of beer mainly premium European beers (Belgian, German etc).

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Gents, I'm looking for a little help from the home brewer set (or anyone else for that matter). A friend of mine here in the States home brews regularly and is always game for a new brew. Naturally, I asked if he could brew up a batch of Woodfordes Wherry as the ingredients are available. Unfortunately, upon enquiring, they are unwilling or unable to ship to the US. The ask is if anyone would be willing to obtain the ingredients kit (no need for the full starter kit) and post it to me here in the States. Funds, of course, can be immediately reimbursed via Paypal. Thanks for any help and, as always, Cheers! :cheers: 

Happy to help. In fact, I might even have a spare kit in the house somewhere! 

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, windymiller said:

havent brewed anything in ages and was thinking of doing a cider in the olde pressure barrel, any suggestions ??

Making cider is always a good suggestion!! Alan, have you got access to some cider apples? This FB group is very helpful: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7717432036

• Gold FFM

Recently bought in to this concept:  Pinter

So far have tried a couple of their Ales (Public House, Uplands and Four Saisons) and I'm pretty pleased with the results - and it's a lot less faff than the Homebrew kits I've tried in the past.

If anyone fancies giving it a go, please message me and I'll respond with a link that will get us free kits :)

That does look very cool! 

Evora NA

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, DaveC72 said:

Recently bought in to this concept:  Pinter

So far have tried a couple of their Ales (Public House, Uplands and Four Saisons) and I'm pretty pleased with the results - and it's a lot less faff than the Homebrew kits I've tried in the past.

If anyone fancies giving it a go, please message me and I'll respond with a link that will get us free kits :)

alot less faf than home brew kits ?? empty contents of can in barrel add x amount of hot water, when cool add yeast ?? faf ?