free hit
counters
Another breakfast run? - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Another breakfast run?

DanR

Who's interested for Sunday?

Say 8am departure from Mt Colah, about an hour or so run through the gorge and other backroads. We could finish at a cafe in Dural for breakfast making it easier for people to be home well before lunch..

DanR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drat you both i cant come!!! she is all in pieces...ish...aerial in one place....black oil...(BLACK ENGINE OIL!!!) and a stripped sump nut....ok it might have been me.... it was half stripped already though!!! done up too tight by my mechanic!!! i DID install a new rear view mirror though.....happy about that.....so easy!!!!

wait two weeks, ill come then! thats IF member Sanj cant get me my new OEM aerial (im all about staying original all the way!) and i can get the oil change done (HELP ME HERE ITS SO EASY I HATE YOU 19MM SUMP NUT!) and then the rest can wait! Rusty brakes next year! Red hose syndrome next year (havent encountered it yet to be honest)!

Another enjoyable breakfast run. We could enjoy most of the winding backroads all to ourselves.

There were two ambulances attending a serious crash of cyclists. The rest of the pack did a good job slowing us down and directing us around the fallen riders.

We had nine "Lotus" though not all are in these two photos. They also included the Lotus 360, Lotus C55amg, Lotus 635 and Lotus mx5.

Looking forward to our next one.

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

DanR