free hit
counters
Evora first service cost? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora first service cost?

Myfavedave

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without meaning to be rude, have you actually compared the price you pay to other dealers?

Just seems strange to say loyalty is rewarded when discouraging shopping around. How would you ever know?!

Yes, I have checked other prices in the past. Same level, even for Indies, but in Germany we don't have so many garages servicing Lotus. The one I use offers customers some discount and is pricing is fine, service outstanding. Would be willing to pay up for the service I get there, different from what I have experienced in the past with some mass market brands...

Servicing the car is not a commodity in my view, hence final decision for me - others might well view this differently - is not only price related.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember that during my first service 2 years ago it included the oil being changed from Mineral to Synthetic & filter etc. as I was told mineral had better properties during the running in period. I wasn't allowed to give it the beans until after the oil change. Has that all changed now?

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009