free hit
counters
PRESS HERE TO CLOSE Series 1 tailgate sticker - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

PRESS HERE TO CLOSE Series 1 tailgate sticker

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but I wonder if anyone could post a photo or two of the original Press Here To Close stickers as I was thinking of asking a friend of mine to make some up.  From a 30 year old memory (Im not 30 its just last time I saw one!) they were quite thick chrome like material ??

So if anyone has got an original please let me know 

All the best

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great that sticker! i have still a orginal on one of my back windows

I missed this thread the first time around which was quite a while back.

I would be very interested to know if anyone of the Forum members who received two stickers has a spare available as I would like one to finish off the tailgate with one.

Or is there a plan to produce more?

If not and if I could secure just one, perhaps I could have some run off as my niece and her husband has a vinyl screen printing business.

'Pie in the sky' idea possibly, as I have no idea of costs or response from TLF members or even if my niece and hubby would take on such a small job (they have such huge contracts to fulfil).

Any response whether it be positive or negative on the idea of reproducing more would be appreciated.

Hi Adrian - see my post above - I was also thinking of trying to get some done but need a photo of the original.  Cant remember whether Dave's stickers were exact copies or not but I know they looked good!

There seems to be demand for these still and i,ve lost my spare ones...

So i,am going to visit the printers who made these for me this week and see if they can or still have my details on record and can make some more for me...