free hit
counters
Parts required - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Parts required

Can anyone help?

I am starting the rebuild after my little bump and i am taking the opertunity to perform a couple of mods that i had planned.

one of these is to fit the front valance/spoiler off an HC along with the radiator pod.

This should allow more air to flow through the rads aiding cooling which since fitting the chargecooler radiator has at best been just acceptable.

However these parts are no longer available from Lotus. Does anyone know of the wherabouts of an HC front spoiler?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, I've always thought the one from early turbos look much better... Though I guess looks ain't everything for some people, imagine that :)

I'd almost want to trade, but my car needs all the cooling it can get as it is :blink: (I'm planning on recoring the radiator to alleviate that... 4 core :blink:)

Slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Have you tried:

1) Nick Warren - he has all manner of parts?

2) Paul Matty - I'm pretty sure they have a contractor guy with a pattern for this part but

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

SJ Sportscars - Part # SJ082B0004  Page 10 of current Catalog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got me all excited until i realised this is a pre 87 spoiler :blink: i.e a LC turbo

Thanks Fishy i will give them all a call tomorrow.

Just collecting parts in preperation at the moment. Got an S3 front bumper that i am reconditioning, all the ply wood is rotten and it was for the old indicators that some one had changed at sometime and bodged the newer type in, so this will need reshaping and proper bracketry made. You learn something new every day.....