Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exclusive 2012 (Belgian) Lotus calendar - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exclusive 2012 (Belgian) Lotus calendar

Dear TLF members,

We created out of the "Lotus Fanartics Belgium"-group an exclusieve high quality calendar for 2012. The calendar is printed on glossy 175gr paper and include a wide range of Lotuses.

Including : Elise S1, Elise S2, Elise S3, Classic Team Lotus, Elan +2 Cabrio, Esprit S1, 2-11, Evora, Esprit V8 'the last one', Europa Special, Elan SE, and many more.

limited edition (150) - a must have - a collecters item

Available from 21/11/2011 (already 50% sold!)

And we let the TLF members able to get one.

Price:

A3 calendar : 18€

shipment : 3€ (Belgium) - 5€ (Europe) - worldwide - ASK!

Order:

- wire transfer to BE23 7380 0667 0891 (KREDBEBB) + send an email with your details

- using paypal (visa, mastercard, ...)

---- shipment Belgium (click here to pay)

---- shipment Europe (click here to pay)

---- shipment worldwide (ask!)

More info:

frederik@lotusfanatics.be

Sneak preview:

post-6773-0-03350400-1320537694.jpg

post-6773-0-32211800-1320537696.jpg

post-6773-0-36739200-1320537688.jpg

Edited by Frederik

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Based on those three pics, looks like it will be a great calendar! :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Based on those three pics, looks like it will be a great calendar! thumbsup.gif

thx! :)

We did our very best, the files are delivered by the printing company (a Lotus owner (RGB Exige)) and we expect the calendar ready for delivery allround 20 nov.

Limited edition 150ex, 50% sold, so if you want an exclusive high quality calendar be fast! :)

I have ordered mine...

However I feel it is sad, no Belgian events, except from the Ypres day, are mentioned on the calender.

Gert, 95% of the Belgian organizations don't have their event-date yet ...

(I think you are struggeling with the same problem? smile.png)

Edited by Frederik

I'm sure if they were told, they could be on the calendar, they would have made more progress.

We already picked our date, but it is not confirmed yet by the chairman, and I can fully understand that, as he has to please 9 different organisations. That ain't that simple like organising 1 (superb) event. You just pick your date and your done, simple as can be. I think it's nice to see CTLB is avoiding any competition with the Ypres run, every one will get his chance to "shine".

All in all, another missed chance for all involved, especially those who buy the calendars., but I'm confident the calendar will be absolutely great!

Calypso Rose Rules the World!