free hit
counters
Lotus Evora S 2+2 Sport Premium Tech Pack Diamond Cut 19″ 20″ Alloys (2011) - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus Evora S 2+2 Sport Premium Tech Pack Diamond Cut 19″ 20″ Alloys (2011)

This is an immaculate supercharged Lotus Evora S 2+2 with all the extras and all the packs! The Premium pack and Tech Pack add all the necessary luxury and technology to a vehicle which is arguably the best every day drivers car. The “S” has the Sport pack as standard.

The car has my cherished number plate on it at the moment which will be retained by myself. The photos show the car with it’s original plate. (11 plate)

The Lotus in finished in Aspen White which is a really nice metallic white and is complimented with Charcoal Black leather interior. This is probably the best colour combination.

This is definitely the best priced Evora S in the UK… especially when you take into account the actual spec!

Spec:

Supercharged Lotus Evora S 2+2

Aspen White Premium paint

Charcoal Leather Interior

Premium Pack

Tech Pack

Sport pack

Bi-xenon Headlamps

Diamond Cut 19″ wheels up front and 20″ rears,

Clear Armour fend protective film all round,

“Evora” premium carpet mats.

Lotus warranty until end of March 2014

Only 5800 miles

Never been on track

Just under £70,000 brand new.

I think I have covered everything, but let me know if you need to know anything else about this car.

View the full article

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic