free hit
counters
camping/barbecue weekend at my house - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

camping/barbecue weekend at my house

lisalotus

Hi guys

Just wanted to know if any of you are still interested in a camping weekend at my house :blink: . It was mentioned back in march, when some of you came back after donnington :) . I was thinking end of july ?????????? let me know what you all think.

I thought a treasure hunt might be fun as well, followed by evening barbecue ???????? :);):)

Off road parking as some of you already know is not a problem :( .

Feedback please, as need to know how much bacon to get LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I,ll try not to run out this time

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a chef? :blink:

Count me in :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lisa,

Where you been girl? We've missed your bacon butties. B)

NMEG need a good excuse for a hoon in September. When you planning to hold this party? I imagine NMEG could make any old time come to think of it :blink:

Backmarker

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

well, what can i say that hasnt been said allready. where have you been?????

name the time and we will be there :D

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Sounds like an offer - please count me in!

Do we hunt for an Esprit? Your garden sounds very big if we can do that?

I still haven't met anyone apart from the top Bibs/Fish/B33 ENN, would be great to share a few cocktails at the garden party.

If you want a cocktail maker and can get crushed ice - i can really shake em! :D

Let me know when it's on.

Thanks,

Rog B)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

im in subject to date, and can you shallow your front drive a bit please. im sure others would agree.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Guest Troy Halliday

Sounds like a top idea if I can make it then I'll be there! I'll give Bibs a hand we have very similar tastes when it comes to the culinery arts B)

Okay guys, sorry I havn,t been on here lately, been rather busy. How does the first weekend in august sound the 5th and 6th. I dont think it clashes with anything, let me know who can make that date and who cant, so I have a rough idea of numbers :) .

Sorry Lisa cant make the 5th, prior commitment

Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

5th August my 37th Birthday!!!! I have no plans as i don't know if it's worth celebrating at that age!!!

Rog :)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Both/either ok with me.

Dodgy, whats the problem with the car? Rear end did I read somewhere else?

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

had a slight problem with the rear brakes, when taking the calipers off to change the pads, the lug for the handbrake cable snapped off :)

so took them to work, got it welded and while i was at it, cleaned and fitted new seals.

ok , while they were off, i took the oppertunity to get the lower link arms repainted with 2pac (handy havin a paint shop at work :) )

last weekend i fitted the brakes back on along with s/s brake hoses,

but the linkarms were not ready.

managed to fitt the arms today, so ...... its on the road !!!!! :(

and the weather has been stormy ever since :(

weekend 5/6 think ok for me B)

dodgy

Edited by dodgy154

Great news Dave, does that mean you are coming to the Paul Matty day?

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

as long as i dont brake anything else :)

really need to get it tuned tho, shame they couldnt do it on the day, cost of fuel now....

• 2 weeks later...

Okay the date is set for the 5th and 6th of August, the general idea is to turn up saturday as and when, party through sat evening :( , hoon on sunday :( then bugger off :( . There will live music :):P:( , as Kato has very kindly offered to sing to us all ( only kidding Kato ), barbecue, booze etc. I can set up various tents for those who dont have one, failing that theres plenty of room in the house if you dont mind crashing on the floor. Hope everyone can make it, looking forward to seeing you all :):(:(:( .

freaky, all you southern lot tazzing round 5 miles from my house on the 6th and i will be in london,,,conspiracy theory LOL.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)