free hit
counters
Yasuo, cheers mate! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Yasuo, cheers mate!

Paul C

Me and Vicki just had a nice long weekend in Copenhagen, lovely city and one i'd go back to having ate some great (not all in one sitting):

Goat, prawn, crab, lobster, crayfish, muscle, eel, oyster, beef, fish, as well as some excellent brunch's, sausages, curries, chillis, and some damn fine beers in some great bars.

Was great to meet up with Yasuo in town on two of the days.

Sorry for the poor focus (waitress!!!), but our first brunch:

rsz_dsc03716.jpg

And some wandering...

DSC03757.jpg

DSC03756.jpg

:D

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know if you come back to Cph - I´ll gladly have a beer or too with a fellow lotus enthusiast... even though he seems to have fallen prey to German hardware :-)

Eww, eel?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Eww, eel?

Yeah mate,

Not those little vinagary piss poor things that Londers claim to be the best thing they can offer you to eat, yet your cat would lick it's bum rather than eat one...

No.

These fella's have a waist as wide as your thigh, and are cut down the middle and filleted into two halves. With white meat at the front and skin at the back, were you not told it was eel, you would think it was white fish.

biggrin.png

oh, and one of the best this i saw in copenhagen:

th_MOV03762.jpg

I agree with Ian! Holy Crap! Those Brunch plates look awesome!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)