free hit
counters
The video is finished anyone guide me to how I get it on here? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
B1 RMA

The video is finished anyone guide me to how I get it on here?

Some time ago 4 of us with Esprits were invited along to a video shoot it was a friend of a friend of Simons. The video has been finished now and its rather good I don't want the frig of joining you tube so wondered if I could get it uploaded on here. please bear in my I have the internet skills of a 3 year old.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry its not on you tube and I don't want to go through the frig of joining and uploading

Edited by B1 RMA

David,

You could try loading the video onto your gallery on here (I have never done it so I am not sure if it will work) and then linking that, or use Photobucket (this is what I have always used). It's a free site that you can put photos and videos on and then link them to here.

Michael.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Thanks just tried this and it causes my internet to stop working its probably good old British Telecom and their over advertised underperforming service

Dave, those not in possession of an Esprit are not worthy of viewing such a masterpiece, so I recommend sending it as an email attachment to current owners who provide their addresses via PM.biggrin.png

sofa.gif

(Just kidding. Looking forward to the [eventual] posting.thumbup.gif )

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Hi David,

If you have a slow connection, then uploading a video to a image/video hosting website is going to take some time, if it even works at all. Do you have access to a friends computer where you could maybe do it or access to an internet cafe?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Bibs, it might be at my end but when I click on the vid I get 'this video is private'

working now

Cheers, Gavin

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Outstanding, Dave. Highly creative, very entertaining.

thumbsup.gif

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Excellent vid, can't wait to get my Esprit, got to get rid of the Chimaera first though!

Thanks for putting this up Bibs, much appreciated. Its just a pity that the video was shot before I had the 2002 rear transom and LED's fitted and the black badges put on.

Just a note the video was done by a young, up and coming skate-board video maker not me.

Too bad the music is played instead of hearing the exhaust sounds of the cars while they are running.

Other than that, nice vid