free hit
counters
Gold decal colors - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Gold decal colors

Hello all, I'm wanting to have the side 'Turbo Esprit HCi' decals made for my '86.

I've got a few pictures and images now, but would probably need the color code for the gold it is to be made up in (it's going on a Calypso red car)

Would anyone know the color code?

I could do with a rough estimate of the size of the decal.

Also, if anyone has a pic of the decal on a red car, I would appreciate that too.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Edited by cookieguy

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Adam,

Came across a picture I had taken for a fellow on the forum, I don't know about the color code but it might help to position the eventual new one.

If you need more dimensions don't hesitate.

Luc

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad161/mesprit87/Lotus/DSC_4520.jpg

Something I learned about cars or planes, it all works until it doesn't anymore...sometime there is no way around it!

Only just spotted your reply, thanks Luc. That pic was just what I wanted unworthy.gif

Only question remaining is ...what color would the red be on my Calypso red car? Would it remain red (more than likely not a perfect match) or would it be a solid alternative color?

Thanks again Luc.smile.png

Just one other question Luc, are the measurements on your pic the distance of where the decal is located, or the size of the decal itself? If it is the former, is there any chance of giving me the measurements of the actual decal? Thanks again.

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Hi,

My guess would be the red is swapped with black but you need help from a red car owner...

The dimensions I gave you are for location only, stay posted, when I have a minute I'll stop in the garage (gee I hate that...)

and get the measurements you need.

Luc

Something I learned about cars or planes, it all works until it doesn't anymore...sometime there is no way around it!

• 3 weeks later...