free hit
counters
EVORA S IPS – 2012 MODEL YEAR – NEW COLOUR.! - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

EVORA S IPS – 2012 MODEL YEAR – NEW COLOUR.!

A brand new, latest specification Evora S with the IPS (Intelligent Precision Shift) paddle actuated gear selection.

Finished in the new Premium colour of Amethyst Grey with the following specification..

Premium Pack Sport – featuring Ebony Black leather with suedetex seat inserts and contrasting stitching in red.

Tech Pack – with the new Panasonic radio/CD, MP3, satnav system

Sport Pack – with enhanced noise.!

Reversing camera

Heated seats.

The 2012 model year Evora features many other enhancements including red brake calipers, dark roof lining and dashboard inserts, as well as over 100 mechanical and cosmetic upgrades.

We also have a selection of 2011 model year IPS vehicles available at preferential prices. Please call for details..

View the full article

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Link working for me as well, & although I like the colour, it would never be my choice. Not bright enough as a 2nd car plaything. However if I was running it for business use I could see the attraction.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009