free hit
counters
The "other forum" that cannot be named? - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TomE

The "other forum" that cannot be named?

I've just been setting up all the monthly Newlands Corner meetings for this year in the Calendar. As per the last two years of these events, these are joint SEL0C/TLF meetings. After posting all of them I noticed that every instance of "S3LOC" in my posts has been auto-changed to "the playground" and every attempt to edit them back to "5ELOC" fails to take effect. So I've edited them to something else instead and that worked fine.

This didn't happen back in December when I posted up the monthly meeting. Are we not allowed to mention our fellow enthusiasts on here anymore?

Curious TLF and "the playground" member.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

TLF used to be an Esprit forum. the playground had bugger all to offer compared to the massive Esprit forums, and when you visit there and see the 'big posters' followed from thread to thread with their gang of mates that agree with everything and everyone they slag off, you see a pretty dire playground that's as bad as pistonhead's at times.

Did you promise to pull out and then not?

Pffffff!! ..,Hummer Forum. :)

Luke Colorado, Super Spy.   -  Lotus Owner No Longer

1987 Zender Widebody 560SEC | 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 | 2013 Honda Fit EV (#269)

I believe that for some reason they did not like links to here from the playground, so I guess this is a little reciprocal dig. I like it over there, just remember not to confuse it with a car forum

Did you promise to pull out and then not?

Pffffff!! ..,Hummer Forum. smile.png

Imagine this is a middle finger instead of a thumb...thumbup.gif

hrhr.gif

Edited by lotus4s

1995 S4s

I can't remember when and why I did this but it's quite funny :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.