free hit
counters
Esprit S1 Owners Handbook in pdf available - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Esprit S1 Owners Handbook in pdf available

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom,

Is the ink on the cover black and green or black and purple? I believe (not sure) the purple are earlier, and I'd like to examine one to see if there are any differences from the green. [email protected]

Thanks,

Tony

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Tom,

Is the ink on the cover black and green or black and purple? I believe (not sure) the purple are earlier, and I'd like to examine one to see if there are any differences from the green. [email protected]

Thanks,

Tony

Tony,

It the black and green version. My car was constructed in June 1977. So you have the same version.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...
Guest surferphil

I did this already and posted it on the forum, it got moved and I have no idea where the mod moved it, he didn't tell me.

Said it may be an issue with copyright.

I picked up a purple one from Ebay uk, the seller had Fed ones too, looks brand new apart from the glue in the back being all dried and crusty like it's 35 years old.

Edited by surferphil