free hit
counters
Accent lighting pics anyone? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dalepearson

Accent lighting pics anyone?

Just going over what you get in each pack.

In the premium pack it mentions Accent lighting. Anyone got this on theirs and able to describe and ideally post a pic?

Thanks in advance.

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Tesla Model S - Midnight Silver | Renault Twizy - Brilliant Black ::..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not sure but it could be that the light bulbs used could come from different parts of the country.

Those in Liverpool come with a think scouse Accent, those in Birmingham very nasal Accent and those in Tyneside could be anything as nobody can understand them...

sofa.gif

I'll take a pic later when it's dark :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Well it's dark Bibs. Where's the pic?

Oh. I'm 10 hours ahead of you. :getmecoat:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I'll take a pic later when it's dark smile.png

Many thanks, look forward to it.

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Tesla Model S - Midnight Silver | Renault Twizy - Brilliant Black ::..

This isn't briliant, taken on an iPhone and where we live it pitch black but I hope it's better than nothing!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

So its like a bead of light that travels around the car at about chest height when you are sat in it?

Why is the video private?

Works for me. Though it takes me about 2 minutes to watch a 32 second vid. Bah, Humbug!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

It's kinda mood lighting around the doors and in the wells of whichever door is open. Its basically an LED bulb on the end of a straw (one of mine didn't work so had to go back etc). I really like it - classy.

Mark

Sudders and Dany

I retrofitted the Evora lights to my Sagaris - it wasn't that difficult. The main issue I have is the control box. I'm needing to do some PCBs to handle the effects like fading etc. Not sure how difficult it is to do the Evora, but apart from the wiring, the channels should already be there.

I think it looks really nice. I wish it stayed on when driving at night. Just the strip, not the foot wells.

I don't recall the light beads being as bright as shown in the photos...we're there modifications made? or is it a quality of the camera?

in fact I can barely see mine in daylight and at night it's rather dim.