free hit
counters
Sunday February 12th, Northern Beaches Run - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stevem

Sunday February 12th, Northern Beaches Run

There is talk of an Esprit ( and friends ) run on the morning of Sunday Feb 12th, out past the Northern Beaches / Kurangai National Park area. I will post details when I have them, but if you're free put it in your diary and check back for details later in the week. The suggested route so far is....

Up Mona Vale road to McCarrs Creek road, turning left into West Head Road, right out to the West head turn around.

Back and turn right at Liberator General San Martin Drive, past Akuna Bay and Illawong Bay.

Turning right into Cottage Point Road down and back up, continuing on Liberator General San Martin Drive back to McCarrs Creek road.

From there we go down to Church Point for morning tea
Edited by stevem

Too many Toys are never enough !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The run is on, departing Mount Colah Maccas at 8am, it looks like there will be a good turn out.

Leaving Maccas at Mt Colah on the Old PAcific Highway just North of Hornsby, at 8am. Weather should be OK tomorrow, but of it's pouring rain I may not go.

Don't wait for me to post pics. I don't even take a camera when I go on my holidays, can't be arsed carrying a camera around and I have no idea how to get them off my phone. Justin might do it . Good morning out though, 5 Esprits's a TVR Tuscan and a few other 'random' cars. Who got the most points for taking out the cyclists ?

I will post some photos tonight. I didn't take too many but I will post the ones that were emailed by the other guys too.

I would have done it sooner but when I got home from that run my electricity had failed due to a faulty switch board and I wasn't able to get it fixed till yesterday.

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Sign in to follow this