free hit
counters
Australia Events PM List - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Australia Events PM List

Please add your name to this list if you'd like to be notified by PM of Australian events...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

1. ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Yes you can add me Bibs - I'm still here.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Sort of missed the bus there. We'll try again but with some Aussie order involved.

Just copy, paste and add your bits.

1. Ramjet

2. Dave Everett

3. ben calleja

4. Steve Marsden

5. S4Simon

6. DanR

007. Justin Blake

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

1. Ramjet

2. Dave Everett

3. ben calleja

4. Steve Marsden

5. S4Simon

6. DanR

007. Justin Blake

8. Robert Costa

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone :-(

1977 S1 Esprit, in bits

1998 Lotus Elise S1, Azure Blue
Sydney, Australia

“The parts falling from this car are examples of the finest British craftsmanship”

Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: Check the position of the stars,kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting:" Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant.."

This PM list system is soon to be closed on TLF. Please visit the social groups directory and join the groups you'd like to be involved and stay in touch with.

You'll still get PM's when events are coming up from your regional co-ordinators and can keep up with area news on the groups home page. The new system makes it easier for YOU to control which groups you wish to be involved with and makes it easier for out volunteer co-ordinators to keep in touch with you.

Thanks.

Click for directory.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

If you open the list again please include me..:lol:

In the interim, I will check the social group Threads and Posts.

Or my email -

[email protected]

Please include Lotus in subject as my staff delete emails like mad here!!!

Cheers

Edited by Aussie kid

Dasar7, Steve Type 085, Aussie Kid, Lex Templar, PS Robinson, rlc, s4simon, cazna52, danR, Dave Everett, benjamincalleja, ramjet

and a comma, space and then your USERNAME to this list to be kept up to date with regional events :)

Evora NA

Dasar7, Steve Type 085, Aussie Kid, Lex Templar, PS Robinson, rlc, s4simon, cazna52, danR, Dave Everett, benjamincalleja, ramjet, Clive59

Dasar7, Steve Type 085, Aussie Kid, Lex Templar, PS Robinson, rlc, s4simon, cazna52, danR, Dave Everett, benjamincalleja, ramjet, Clive59, Ewcha

Edited by ramjet

Dasar7, Steve Type 085, Aussie Kid, Lex Templar, PS Robinson, rlc, s4simon, cazna52, danR, Dave Everett, benjamincalleja, ramjet, Clive59, Ewcha, Rolls

Evora NA

Dasar7, Steve Type 085, Aussie Kid, Lex Templar, PS Robinson, rlc, s4simon, cazna52, danR, Dave Everett, benjamincalleja, ramjet, Clive59, Ewcha, Rolls, Godzilla1