free hit
counters
Canadian Events PM List - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Canadian Events PM List

Please add your name to this list if you'd like to be notified by PM of Canadian events...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Please add your name to this list

That doesn't say 'please ask me to add you to the list'. The less I have to do to make things work, the better :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

:D Thanks Felix :thumbup:

Evora NA

1. zipbyu

2. andrewp 1989

3. OnAir

4. fsrowsell

5. Mesprit87

Something I learned about cars or planes, it all works until it doesn't anymore...sometime there is no way around it!

1. zipbyu

2. andrewp 1989

3. OnAir

4. fsrowsell

5. Mesprit87

6. Mityrare

1. zipbyu

2. andrewp 1989

3. OnAir

4. fsrowsell

5. Mesprit87

6. Mityrare

7. aerobat

Kam and John, what part of the country are you guys from?

1. zipbyu

2. andrewp 1989

3. OnAir

4. fsrowsell

5. Mesprit87

6. Mityrare

7. aerobat

8. Kam

9. MD911

Guess it depends which John you meant? I'm in Medicine Hat, AB with a 2002 V8TT.

Sign me up, Coach.

1. zipbyu

2. andrewp 1989

3. OnAir

4. fsrowsell

5. Mesprit87

6. Mityrare

7. aerobat

8. Kam

9. MD911

10. 73JPS

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

You know.. for a guy who's supposed to be heading up the canadian division.. i'm doing a terrible job.. lol.. add me to the list.. and I suspect we should make the list something like -- Alberta, Ontario, Maritimes.. yes no?

1. zipbyu

2. andrewp 1989

3. OnAir

4. fsrowsell

5. Mesprit87

6. Mityrare

7. aerobat

8. Kam

9. MD911

10. 73JPS

11. Mark T-C

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Felix, if you get back "Mid" September, you might just make British Car Day on the third Sunday of that month, assuming you will be in Ontario. (Hey, its a one in thirteen chance!)

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Hi Pat sounds great. but I don't know my car will be in Canada by then... I will be moving to Newfoundland, but planning on doing some traveling around to different events. Maybe not this summer, but hoping next summer for sure!!

Cheers

Felix

zipbyu, andrewp 1989, OnAir, fsrowsell, Mesprit87, Mityrare, aerobat, Kam, MD911, 73JPS, Mark T-C

and a comma, space and then your USERNAME to this list to be kept up to date with regional events :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

zipbyu, andrewp 1989, OnAir, fsrowsell, Mesprit87, Mityrare, aerobat, Kam, MD911, 73JPS, Mark T-C, Wedgetable

Hope to meet some/all of you sometime soon.