free hit
counters
Kimbers old car for sale? - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Kimbers old car for sale?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep i saw that a few weeks ago on lew

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Oh my! My baby! I so want to buy her back but I have issues at present that are stopping me.

Thanks Pete.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Ah, tis a good looking S4. And quite rare now.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Rare?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Echo !

Yes. Only 622 built of which 104 only were registered in the Uk with 66 currently showing live on the DVLA database. Only three other models realised lower production numbers. The S4S at 332, the Sport 300 at 64 (aledgedly) and the Sport 350 at whatever number that was.

So yes, i would say that is rare in the scheme of all things.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I wonder how many S4's there are in Oz. We have no way of checking rego records like you can in the UK. I know of mine, SImonS4 in SA, another 3 in WA, DanR in NSW and another black one, Dasar7 in Vic. That's only 8! here that I know of.

Where are the rest?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

There were a total of 622 Lotus Esprit S4 models built over a 4 year span.

Lotus US have records showing that a total of 337 Esprit S4 models were imported to the US.

That leaves a remaining 285 for all other markets including the UK.

The latest data from the DLVA in the UK indicate that only 66 S4 Esprits were registered in the UK in 2012.

Edited by rocket63

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Still looks nice Tony! :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Yes Ian, I think someone has resprayed the front end from the looks of it. That was the only part that wasn't up to my high standards when I sold it.

Some pics

IMGP3700.jpg

IMGP3702.jpg

IMGP3740.jpg

IMGP3722.jpg

IMGP3725.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)