free hit
counters
Caturday... - Page 15 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say hello to Morgan (Maine Coon).  Named because we live about 5 miles from the Morgan factory and 'the other half' likes alliteration. She joined us today and has already made herself at home. 

Meet Lando (silver red male) and Livia (silver female). Maine Coons 12 weeks old and collected from the breeder yesterday. I’d forgotten how chaotic the house becomes when you have a couple of frisky

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the feral cat seems to be altering his attitude towards me. I was working in the garden, and he lay down approx 5 feet from where I was working, closed his eyes and looked as though he was catching some sun and snoozing. He cannot be very stressed by my presence, but he walks towards me alternating from yowling for food and hissing at me, so I'm still a threat at some level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

88B6DCB2-D757-4C20-9F66-6C77DE6A132F.jpeg

Proper cute here is my nephews new kittens doing social distancing 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Not yet. Vets are emergencies only!

Ah, I saw the 2 furry balls hanging in the background and just assumed...

• Haha 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

On 02/05/2020 at 21:34, eeyoreish said:

I see he's had 'the op' then 😥

Had to call the vet today as our 5 month old Coon has started getting decidedly frisky with his sister!🙈 I knew he was getting to be a big lad and had been planning to get him done at 6-7 months old but well, it is spring and the old sap has started rising a bit sooner than expected. 
Despite the current emergency only treatment, the vet said she regards this as an emergency, before we end up with more than we’d bargained for. 
So off for the chop next week, poor lad. 🔪🥜😪

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

Me thinks Muffin is considering whomping woolly on the snoozle 2AF9DA38-EC4E-48CE-924E-C89614D06B4F.thumb.jpeg.d6d8ffe40c6567761c2c3873866555ff.jpeg

Only here once

My cat sat on my lap tonight, nothing amazing in a cat doing that, except he's been with us c7years and this was the first time he got onto my lap of his own choice let alone happy enough to lay down.

Our Monty is a bit like that. On the odd occasion that he jumps on my lap I'm thinking it's because he loves me. He's probably just thinking where's the warmest place to lie...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Climbs tree, wants help getting down. Standard.

20200425_174324.jpg

20200425_174734.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Might be like them bring home the mice and birds, where it's teaching the dumb human how to catch prey. In this case "I'm not coming down, I'm going to encourage you to learn how to climb trees by pretending you're needed here , you've seen how I did it now follow my lead".

• Haha 1

They’re 15 weeks old now, and starting to become ever more adventurous. Son found a kitten tail protruding from the washing machine door yesterday. Thankfully it was obvious!

AFAD799F-E9E3-462C-8FF1-F3B049F53AC4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Margate Exotics.