free hit
counters
Caturday... - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

:lol:

tumblr_m0ehsfiJ2N1qdlh1io1_250.gif

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say hello to Morgan (Maine Coon).  Named because we live about 5 miles from the Morgan factory and 'the other half' likes alliteration. She joined us today and has already made herself at home. 

Meet Lando (silver red male) and Livia (silver female). Maine Coons 12 weeks old and collected from the breeder yesterday. I’d forgotten how chaotic the house becomes when you have a couple of frisky

Posted Images

Am I really seeing this thread or have I just had one of my absinthe moments again?

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

They are just pussies. This is a real cat:

12444865219N2RN2.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Guard cat...

post-1-0-20963600-1334575642.jpg

Evora NA

Guest allgoodpeter

I love cats too. I have had/known/grown up with six cats now through my life. It may be that a cat person is also a Lotus person - independent, self reliant, lithe and quick.

Have a look at my picture of the S3 on my drive in the "Now the fun starts" thread - Tigger our 20 year old moggie is seen lower right, proof that a Lotus does attract a pussy..........

I love cats and animals, too.

Here's our Annie.

Ani43.jpg

Ani120.jpg

She's 11 and probably sleeps 21 hours a day.

She gets very active around midnight, chasing imaginary mice around the house drifting around the corners.

There are even footprints on a wall around a 90 degree turn in a hallway!!

Talking of cats...

These 2 are going begging, indoor cats hand reared and neautred/chipped. Free to good, rural home :

post-1-0-24797000-1335110751.jpg

post-1-0-07056100-1335110775.jpg

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...
523737_379127735466690_236124369767028_1113760_1377253761_n.jpg

Evora NA

Ha! That second one from the left looks like he hasn't missed many meals either.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Well, Toby the 13 moth old Ginger tom is here. I've found as much as he like a cat nip ball that he can roll on the floor and lick, he prefers cat nip flavoured drops, so much so that he's grab the person's finger with the claws of both front paws to get these drops.

John's story about how to give your cat pills made me laugh!

I tried to help a roommate give a cat some medicine once... This cat was named Pascal, the most affectionate lovable cat ever!

The method we tried was to "wrap your cat tightly in a towel so it it easily contained, and one person sits on the cat while the other administers the medicine"... We forgot the part about "be sure to wear thick leather chaps and a saddle, because the cat will buck like some sort of demonic mountain lion, while trying to turn it's head 180deg and bite your fingers off!"

Then there was the time when the cat got in the attic and was covered in pink fiberglass, so the owner decided to take the cat in the shower and wash it off...!!! All we could hear from upstairs was the insane growling and hissing.... Pretty sure I heard the cat growl something that sounded like "I'll eat your soul". The cat's owner came back up stairs bleeding from hands and face!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

Our little adoptee had his first night here. I was up at 4am, I had a chance of ignoring the howl, albeit a slim chance. Unfortunately he turned the hot water tap on and so I heard the water running and the water tank re-filling (I was already pretty much awake form the howling), so had to get up.

I've been very tired at work today, I hope he settles a lot more tonight.

Cat proof taps, surely?

Evora NA

The little sod got out last night, no problem just tempt him back with cat nip treats that he loves. No, he's just had food and so wanders, get away and it takes hours to locate him. Not catch him, I cannot catch him as it's dark, he's on a bench in a neighbour's garden and not in the mood to be taken home. Give up. What else can you do but rattle the food all the way home hoping he'll at least realise the way home (it's his second day here with us)? Half an hour later he's sitting on the step and soon comes in when more food is offered.

Cats leave a scent trail from their paws, they know the way home alright.

Evora NA

This little darling had been darting about a lot and it wasn't only did he know his way it was did he accept this as his home. I guess a few meals, lots of fuss and a few cat nip drops made him think of it as his home.

I don't know why but the tips of both ears and base of one ear has gone from ginger to black, almost dirty engine oil black. I'm denying responsibility for that.

Can he get in the garage? :huh:

Evora NA

Andy, I'm shocked. Didn't you know that excessive cat nip drops turn kitty's ears black? The only known remedy is massive quantities of heavy cream. Trust me.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• 2 weeks later...

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

545050_10150815336724249_505254248_9451327_557196783_n.jpg

Evora NA