free hit
counters
Caturday... - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Caturday...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

By page three it was bound to happen...

cat-motivational-poster_06.jpg

Maru is very lucky to have a human to provide food because, although a cat with a lovely temperament, I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the box and may have struggled to catch food & avoid danger.

Toby, our 1 1/4 yr old cat, had one of those cat trees to climb, he didn't use it much but even at the top I've never seem him fall off.

Box Diving, the latest cat sport!

Who knew? :lol:

Only one of our cats is brave enough to climb a spiral staircase to the mezzanine, however I think he's just jealous of ceiling cat!

post-1-0-66772500-1351156356.jpg

:rofl:

Empirical research says that's spot on. :D

Haha :) but do boy cats also like to be scratched just in front of the tail? I thought it was a 'girl' thing, no?

Well,  when Mister FluffyBollocks (our nickname for him for obvious reasons ) drops by, he likes to be patted just in front of the tail. But unusually for a cat he also loves having his tummy and chest rubbed and will lie almost on his back with his head upside down to facilitate same, although he never lies flat on his back. He`s one of those rarer cats that always thinks "what`s in this for me?" when meeting strangers,  instead of running away.

Our little darling (often gets called a lot worse) has a routine, evening meal he gets 25g of dry food then around 9pm gets 5g as supper ensuring he comes into the house ofa night. Last night had the food and immediately cried constantly to go out, so assuming he may need to go, I let him out. No sign of him after 30 mins, 60, 90, 120, in fact no sign all the way through the night despite checking at various hours of the night. Around 6am I got up and showered thinking I need to go searching (locally we've had a few cats harmed/killed recently) so after the shower I looked outside and there is our little darling sitting on the step but not crying to come in.

he eats his food but doesn't cry to get it. In fact he's been very quiet (and staying put) all day.

I think he spent the night shut in somewhere and has cried himself horse and lost his voice.

Peace and quiet reins for a day, he reins all the others.

She seems to be settled in already, is comfortable around the whole house and has rubbed noses with our other cat! Didn't take long! 

She's actually an unfolded Scottish Fold (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Fold) so very friendly and confident. Looking forward to showing her the inside of a cereal box! 

post-1-0-38503000-1360845303.jpg

post-1-0-59045400-1360845316.jpg

Looks great mate.

:)

Vic told me she'd seen on the facebook. They are great when they are new, they can piss on at least two really important things before you get angry with them.

:thumbsup:

Nope, but for now we've decided to call her Lilly. :)

And she calls you slaves.

OK, so she doesn't have folded ears, for the ones that do, how the heck do you tell that you have a very annoyed cat on your hands/ about to have a very annoyed cat on various parts of you attached by claws like needles?