free hit
counters
Ace Cafe meet March 21st - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ace Cafe meet March 21st

Trevsked

Early warning this month for those interested in coming along to the Ace Cafe fir a chat and bite to eat. We are usually there from 7pm onwards until 10.30-11.00.

1/ Trevsked (Sport 350)

Trevor

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Sorry Felix - even Google couldn't translate that. Is it some kind of Newfoundland dialect?

Ah, that's better. Elaborate - you need a ride along, or you're bringing someone?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Hopefully be able to make it but working later so might be Esprit-less

**Posted from my Apple device using the <a href="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ip-board-communities/id372597645?mt=8">IPB app</a>**

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Sparky man, your going to have to buy the Newfoundland Dictionary

It means, I'm bring a friend along for a ride. He wants to see some different Lotus cars. So, hopefully there will be a good turnout Wednesday evening at the Ace.

No, just have a high ranking Canadian Naval Officer that is interested in British sports cars...

He never drove in a Lotus before! Just MG midgets.. I hope he doesn't get scared going over 50mph down the A40!