free hit
counters
Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 18th March - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 18th March

TomE

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around. In collaboration with the "little cars" this is now a regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view. Join from 09.00 when the cafe opens for bacon rolls. We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Some people are planning a drive over to the River View Cafe in Forest Row afterwards - see http://www.thelotusf...iver-view-cafe/.

As it's Mother's Day on Sunday we may be a bit down on attendance ... or people can just pop in for a quick bacon roll on your way to do your duty ;)

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you there :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Not far from me so will get the old girl dusted off!

Plus the wife has this Sunday off.(1 of only 4 per year) So she gets to look after the small people instead.

Hoping to

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

To be frank, if it's precipitating (as promised all week) at 0800 tomorrow, I'm going to abort. However, they seem to have changed their minds about the weather yet again...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Looking Good :)

IMG_8127.jpg

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Exactly how much does the Met Office cost to run? They might as well buy a bit of seaweed and hang it outside.

Maybe I should have washed the car after all...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

some new seaweed might help :P

Cliff

Agh, nice morning...unfortunately for me on Mother's day duty :(

Enjoy :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

You missed a good meet, mate! Very nice drive there with Trev (we swapped cars) and back with wookie. Excellent turnout. No pics, but I suspect Cliff will post some.

I foresee a lot of work coming my way...

Edited by Sparky

Who's this Wookie then? ;)

**Posted from my Apple device using the <a href="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ip-board-communities/id372597645?mt=8">IPB app</a>**

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

Big hairy bloke, drives a green Batmobile now and then.

Must have missed Bibs as I was only there from 09:10 until 11:00(ish).........

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Good meet yesterday and the weather was brill

no pics, but I suspect Cliff will post some.

Hope Cliffy comes along with some pics.

oh dear, they know me to well :huh:

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Cliff

What more can I say. 1 pic of my blue v8 Gt and 2 of my head !

Fantastic !

Nice to poke around other Esprits.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.