free hit
counters
Fed up with rust in original twin header tank! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Fed up with rust in original twin header tank!

Hi!

As everybody knows that header tanks rust so I'm about to do new header tank of stainless steel (acid resistance)

I will do 2 or 3 of them so if you are interested, please let me know. I don't know exact price yet.

All you have to do is take the water sensors from the old one and put them on the new one.

Jukka

Jukka Angerpuro

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I did receive a quote for a new aluminum one at ~$700, the Lotus one was only £55 on sale, and the original lasted 20+ years. So it'll be good enough in my dry climate.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

• 2 weeks later...

from Lotus (£55 in the sale).

Lotus often have aftersales 'sales' where they sell off old parts cheap. Travis purchased his tank in one of those sales. :)

Welcome to TLF by the way :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.