free hit
counters
V8 EMM.6 Manual Part Number? - ECU/OBDII - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

V8 EMM.6 Manual Part Number?

Can some one tell me what part number or what part number contains the V8 EMM.6 engine management section?? I see a L082T0327J number online but some sites say it only contains EMM 3 & 4. Any conformation on what part number to order would be appreciated.

I want to make sure I order the correct manual(s). I have other sections on CD like most people do but I continue to struggle with a rough idile, hard starting, hesitation off idle, and running rich in the right side of my engine. I have replaced most everything over the course of a year and I am at my wits end with this car.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does there any EMM-6 section exist ?? Thought 1-4 is all (from introduction -up to fault diagnosis)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Gunter,

You are correct there is no section EMM.6, only EMM.1 to EMM.4, I never paid attentition to the EMM.6 request. I wonder where Rgardner01 found the reference to EMM.6?

The Older I get the Faster I was

Well there have been other references to EMM.6 in other threads on here....even in the L082T0327J it make reference to section EMM.6 ( I'll find the page number again ) ...but yes you are right the L082T0327J manual only has sections 1-4. Does EMM.6 exist....who knows.

I solved my issue before the manual arrived so onto the shelf to collect dust it goes. It was sort of a let down as i thought it would include more detailed analysis of individual components. At least it looks like it has some better wire diagrams.

Was chasing a off idle hesitation, hard starting, poor idle and even a some boost issues...all where found to be caused by the Aftermarket injectors I put in, I rebuilt the OEM Lotus ones and car now runs and starts like it should...added a reply in my orignal post on the issue