free hit
counters
How far are you from your local dealer? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

How far are you from your local dealer?

Lotus, not the other kind!

I just checked on googlemaps. 0.9 miles by road, 0.7 miles as the crow flies to Lipscomb Lotus!

post-1-0-80066800-1332495817.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

12 miles to Stratton Motors and the Awesome Guy Munday

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Used to be 15 Kilometres, but then Limited Cars retired and West Side Cars hasen't got their service contract yet.

So, I drove 520 Km to Komo-Tec, but I could have found one in about 350 Km.

Not a happy situation at all.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Guest surferphil

Oficially 9 miles but I'd only buy parts from them, I doubt they have ever seen the underside of an S1 Esprit or M100 (or care).

B&C is an hour away/30+ miles as is Silverstone where I have never been.

I take my cars to Browns in Thame usually B&C for a service or Steve Williams in Maidenhead but he doesn't like working on old Esprits.

westover poole, approx 35 miles, but they have a bad rep for older stuff, I do 99% repair work myself so not really relevant.

Considering taking it to esprit engineering??? approx 50 miles, just for general servicing (just to keep the service book fully stamped)

Local dealer, what is that. No dealers in my country.

Nearest official dealer is in Estonia, 195 km and three and half hours. Been there but never used them. I feel that they know nothing about cars. Next officials are in Sweden and Danmark.

But mentally I feel that my official dealer is in Long Stratton. But not used so much.

Welcome Baldy :)

Evora NA