Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello Again ! - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello Again !

MGFCrasher

Hello all,

I have opened a new account after being away for a few years and I couldnt remembeer my old one!

I have been very fortunate to own 5 Esprits in my time and 1 Excel.....

My Interest started in 1975 when my uncle then owned the Lotus main dealer in Ipswich and my mum had a new Elite in metallic purple, with almost white interior! I was only 10 but it wasstill a squeeeze in the back and I was never forgiven for getting mud off my rugby kit on the new seats..

Move on to 2001 and after a series of porsches and stopping motorsport I bought my first Esprit. Over the next 7 years or so I had;

87 G shape in black - 20th from last made

86 Turbo in white - Gorgeous

86 G shape in Metallic blue mated to a GT3 chassis and engine - It drove but needed work!

Sport 350 Nr32 - Rebuilt after accident inc £1700 exhaust! - Sold too cheap, blown up at the ring by next owner and rebuilt again by Mike S and sold to a chap in Germany.

94 S4 ltd edition to commerate the BritishGT Championship - Blown up by next owner.

In 2008 my business went down , and since then I have just managed to keep my home and life afloat.

Fast forward 2012 and I have just got to a stage where there is a light and disposable income on the horizon.

Of all the love and especially hate relationships I had with my Esprits , they were the best cars I have owned. Ive been looking at Nobles but they are not the same.

So whilst I am here to reacquaint myself , as I left because I couldnt handle not owning one , I am also here because I want to buy another.

I am in no rush and will wait for either a Sport 350 , 300, 94 British GT commerorative or cheap V8 that I can modify.

Anyway Hello again

Richard :cheers:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bibs,

Would you mind resetting the password or changing the email address on record as I cant remember my password and no longer have my old email.

New one is Trickysadd@gmail.com

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard.

Well, this year I plan to get the blue one back on the road (it came off the road at the start of winter 18m ago for a slipping clutch).

Since the Excel passed to you I've had a Green one (sacrapped), a Ssilk red one (still in use) a champagne gold one (replacement exhaust to be fitted before I start using it). You'd think I almost wish I'd not got rid of that red one to you.

Good to see you back.

Andy

Welcome Back Richard! If you need anything just ask.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)