free hit
counters
340r body tools - 340r - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

340r body tools

Bibs

The 340r body tools are no longer required by Lotus, they've not sold any shells for a long time so they've been offered to us for future use.

As per the Esprit tools that TLF now are custodians of, these will need picking up and storing. Is anyone interested, can anyone assist?

The other option is a skip.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This is all sorted :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:D

post-1-0-22875100-1334575593.png

Evora NA

This is brilliant, Bibs. I have only seen one 340 close up and they are too good looking and advance to be converted into Elises should the bodywork get damaged beyond repair.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 6 years later...
  • Gold FFM

The moulds were collected by me in 2012. They are now with Bell and Colvill in Surrey. They can only be used by existing 340R owners to repair or replace damaged parts. They are not for commercial use in any way. And they cannot be sold to anyone either.

Justin

• Like 1