free hit
counters
Russia's new Supercar - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Russia's new Supercar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/12021255

Hmmmmmm. Not sure having an entertainment system means its a good car in conjestion.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The car is composed of 3 different parts...the front, the middle & (yes you guessed it) the back"

Like an evora?

also has an aluminium chassis

Edited by simonb

• Gold FFM

I posted that car moving in Random Pictures Thread a couple of months ago. Looks and sounds nice.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Well I've seen lots worse looking cars than that. Doesn't look bad really. Like Nigel though, I am unsure what the small bolt is doing through the wheel centre?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

It's a Pagani zonda reskinned! Aliminium subframe at the back carbon tub in the middle and aluminium sub frame again I believe up front! There's nothing ground braking about it! However the engine is a cool Cossie V8 directly derived from the Champcar XFE engine !That is cool!

That car must have the thickest A pillar in the world! Didn't show the guy getting into the car. I wonder if that was because it is difficult to get through that little door? Looks tighter than an Exige. And why is he say so close to the steering wheel?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE