free hit
counters
Egad. - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Egad.

Moxie

Wow...

post-6978-0-72901100-1333755714.jpg

post-6978-0-83826500-1333755777.jpg

The listing at http://sandiego.crai...2940621857.html is quite a read. It's not just a wing--it's a roof wing. And not just a roof wing--a "high-efficiency" roof wing, whatever that means.

Egad.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone needs a shoe-ing for that!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Seems they're not all locked up yet, then. Somebody spent a chunk of their precious time to create this wart....one of our more aesthetically challenged brethren, I would say. The turbulence resulting from that appendage probably slows thecar by 20 mph....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

What can I say :2guns:

< President of the Wing Abatement Society

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

What's scary is whoever did it thinks it looks good and works well.

Scarier still is someone may well go and buy it.

Maybe Teigan finally finished his car. :hrhr:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

I love the sophisticated sales technique of telling potential buyers up front that you're pricing it well above market. Hilarious.

Absolutely Fantastic !!!!!!!

Love the artful B.S. spewed about the whole advert... Central San Diego...I am guessing they spent way too many a day across the border in Tijuana Mexico smoking something and consuming the water...or the tequila...

I think I might change my interior leather out for some fine Chrysler Corinthian leather and call my S4 a DS ( designer series...hahaha !!!! ). Even better was that in 1977 the Lotus Esprit seemed like it was untimely discontinued so no fancy headlamps... Love the fact that you can look at the 45 degree slanted engine at night time while driving... how would you explain that to the insurance company... I cannot go on any further because I might pee my pants laughing so freaking hard !!!!

My favorite line is "loaded with $50k in refinements which make this likely the most desirable specimen".

What I am truly disappointed about though is that he failed to point out the DS mirrors. I am not sure how I missed them...I now know where my trailering mirrors for my Avalanche went...and I though I had just misplaced them in my garage...

Edited by cjtpb13