free hit
counters
Kent go to East Sussex - Thursday 19 April 7:30 PM - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Kent go to East Sussex - Thursday 19 April 7:30 PM

gt111

Anyone fancy a little evening jaunt to the Nevill Crest & Gun, just over the border at Eridge Green for a drink and a chat?

http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/nevillcrestandgun/

Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/7ljetau

RSVP on the Calendar event here

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might partake in a rib, or two.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I saw something on the news...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Did you try the haggis?

Evora NA

Haha, "Steve, I'm your biggest fan!"

Evora NA

Good pie :)

Very pleasant evening chaps, nice to meet you and chat Rob and lovely to see everyone, great effort. :thumbup:

Evora NA

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.