free hit
counters
Sunday 22nd April breaky run - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Sunday 22nd April breaky run

Is anyone up for a run on the 22nd ? Maybe the whole loop around to Wisemans Ferry and back, out via Berowra, Central Mangrove and Spencer back via Dural ?

Too many Toys are never enough !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone :-(

1977 S1 Esprit, in bits

1998 Lotus Elise S1, Azure Blue
Sydney, Australia

“The parts falling from this car are examples of the finest British craftsmanship”

Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: Check the position of the stars,kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting:" Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant.."

Hi Alex. I was a member fo Club Lotus Australia, but they focus on track days and don't organise 'morning runs' so we have an un-official 'Esprit and Friends' group with runs organised here and via email. We usually get 4 or 5 Esprit's plus the odd Ferrari, Porsche, TVR etc tagging along. The Elise / Exige guys don't usually come with us as they find it difficult to keep up. :harhar:

Are we on for Sunday then ? It looks like the weather may have cleared up by then, fingers crossed. Bob is coming down from Newcastle in his TVR to join us for the drive. If you guys are meeting at My Colah, maybe you can meet up with us at Peats Ridge on the way through ?

We could all meet at the Road Warrior cafe at 8am to make it easier and avoid confusion. i'll send an email out. Road Warrior cafe, ( for newcomers ) is on the Old Pacific Highway near the RTA weigh station.

Can't make it sorry, we've organised and exotic photoshoot in Adelaide Sunday Morning. Nice bunch of exotic cars and young scantily clad ladies to enjoy.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Good onya Simon, makw sure you post some pics for us. i will be down in Adelaide at the end of September, maybe we can catch up for a pint or two ?

Sydney chaps - The Road Warrior closed down a few months ago, so no longer an option for Breakfast but still a good meeting place for a run. ( BYO everything ) Bob and I will still go there to meet up at 8am.

Weather looks like it will be OK, so unless it's pouring with rain the Breaky run will go ahead as planned. Danny will be at Maccas Mt Colah at 7.30am departing at 7.50am and then rendezvous 8.10am at Road Warrior Cafe carpark to meet Bob and I. Breakfast on the way, or at Wisemans Ferry. Soo you all in the morning.

Not very good with the camera. I'll add some of the professional's shots later.

lotus2204123800.jpg

Lotus2204121800.jpg

lotus2204125800.jpg

lotus2204124800.jpg

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017