free hit
counters
Lotus Caliper Watch - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Caliper Watch

Well I won't be buying it at that price.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Too expensive to break that one up for spares though!

So no stock left from Time Products, that's a bit worrying.

My strap, one of the loops has come off. I have a spare new strap to go on and was just about to replace this today. I might keep the old one on for a bit longer.

Regards,

David Walters

I think retail price was around £185 so this is someone trying their luck!

A few years back TLF got hold of all the remaining watches, about 40 of them, and offered them to members on the promise that when they sold them, any profits were either split with a charity or all to a charity, I can't remember which. I wonder if this guy is one of them and remembers that!  

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I still have a couple of these boxed up and brand new. I got one as a Birthday present and the other I bought from the Lotus shop for a mate and then he didn't want it (Basted).

Was thinking of having a clear out and selling them.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

At £999.99 Kimbers or a more sensible price?

I still have a couple of these boxed up and brand new. I got one as a Birthday present and the other I bought from the Lotus shop for a mate and then he didn't want it (Basted).

Was thinking of having a clear out and selling them.

TLF auction Kimbers, and donate the profit to charity (after covering your cost)!

• Like 1
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

If I sold it I would defo give some of the proceeds to my Mates Charity for parents who lose children (as per the thread I put up today). But I am undecided at present as they may be an investment. They do seem to keep going up in value!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I've decided that my money in the bank is earning me nothing so have been snapping up memorabilia on things I know about instead. My collection of Lotus memorabilia is huge but I can't bring myself to sell any to realise the profits. Likewise my several thousands of WW1 postcards, rare model cars still boxed and other stuff.

My dad gave me a load of his Lambo clothing to sell because it's too small for him but I can't bring myself to sell it either!

I'm watching you Bazza...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 year later...

Lol I have the very last one out of the factory (thank you Bibs, was from that job lot you organised), still with original box and docs, with a note from Lotus Parts confirming it's the very last one sold, out of 2000 that were made. I wonder what that is worth now! 

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg