free hit
counters
Fantasy F1 Who's up and who's down...... us lot ! - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Fantasy F1 Who's up and who's down...... us lot !

x27EVE

Pretty pissed about this result..... McL sod up Jensons Pit Stop, and he would have won the race. giving me a load of points....

To make matters worse Gary's now tied with me in 11th.... I have dropped from 7th... Not happy.....

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last years champ is catching you up too :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I've got the prizes by the way, just need to update the page :)

First prize is something that you'd benefit from and no it's not a new and uncooked rabbit, or stilts :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Going for Kimi on pole then?

Evora NA

Tight twisty circuit (Crap circuit tbh), ideal for a McL pole.... but reckon Rosberg and Schumi will be on the pace as well...

Think Button's careful handling of tyres will pay dividends....

Kimi did well, that Lotus is bloody quick, on good tyres.........

So who are you picking for pole, just between you and me?

Evora NA

So who are you picking for pole, just between you and me?

ha.. and anybody else who's looking... Lol....

I reckon Pole will be Di-resta, then Massa, then Maldonado.....

You ??

Yeah but I'm putting Maldo-nandos as pole sitter, he's all over Bahrain :)

Evora NA

Seriously, you need to look at JB & LH..... Downforce is king @ Bahrain..... The Red Bulls maybe good.... and Lotus are there two... great downforce for tight twisty tracks...... Fezza not got a look in... Again, Rosberg & Schumi are the dark horses I think...

It will be a boring race though... I'd imagine I'll be watching it mainly on 30x!

Evora NA

I'm thinking Mercedes were sand bagging for the first couple of races until the wing stalling gizmo was cleared as legal and now can show its full potential, mainly in Qually.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

I'm really sorry but....

I've OVERTAKEN you :D :D :D:lol:

Evora NA

You managed to come very bottom too. Makes the point hit home that much harder :lol:

Evora NA