free hit
counters
Grand Opening! NE Scotland Section - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Grand Opening! NE Scotland Section

Hi Folks, I am just adding this posting as a holding statement so you know the intent.

This is really Club Lotus NE Scotland's new home due to the known about website issues and it is hoped that you will embrace this new location in the same way and find many other benefits of visiting this site. It is very much John & Wendy's baby and I am just offering assistance on the side from further South.

John will be home soon from darkest far flung lands and will no doubt be getting this section going but in the meantime all the readers wishing to be kept informed about happenings can post up in the PM list section. This will allow John & Wendy to send out mass postings to you all just as they have done in other ways.

Be aware that if you choose not to sign up for the annual full membership of £20 (which then allows you lots of discountson various items) there is a 25 message limit in the PM (Personal Messenger) system. Keep it empty or close to empty and you will still receive them. If you sign up it is effectively unlimited being one of the add ons.

In the meantime enjoy surfing the many sections of this great Forum. There is almost too much 'Lotus' going on at times but after a while you will find ways of getting the bits you need quickly out of it as it is quite customisable. Check out the various model specific sections as there is lots of help and information there as well.

Hopefully this section will be as popular as the LEGS section which will remain covering all of Scotland as before so feel free to also add your names to our PM list as well. We are all after the same great experience and many of you were already signed up with us anyway as well.

Cheers,

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Hi guys and a big vote of thanks for inviting Club Lotus N E Scotland to join your group, we are a fairly small group in camparison with 67 members but we are all fairly active in terms of Lotus cars with exhibits at most of the shows and events in and around the North East of Scotland so if any of you are ever up our neck of the woods drop us a line I am sure the coff'e pot could be switched on.

Thanks and Happy Motoring.

John & Wendy

Glad to see this up and running and all "under one roof" so to speak.

Hope this is a help to John and Wendy and takes some of the load off the old set up.

Looking forward to some good weather for the events up here this year and perhaps seeing some of our friends from South of the border come up and visit us.

Cheers

Gordon

Well as a 'south of the border' guy, does anyone mind if I keepmyself on tap here? My better half is from Wick, and as such we make the journey up to see her family a few.times in the year...she hates the long drive, but I do it.for a.living so it doesnt bother me...however, it would be good for.me to keep an eye out on whats happening in case it corresponds to one of our visits up to the.homeland!

Im.not sure.if.there is a PM list going for any events as in other areas, but if there is and theres no objections would.bibe mind putting me on it? Hopefully I could meet up one time with you guys, it would.certainly make the 10 hour drive a wee bit more interesting, if.not for me but for the other half! Cheers, darren

Hi Darren,

You are more than welcome any time. Keep an eye on the website and if you are coming up this way send us a message at [email protected] and we can plan something from there

All the best

John & Wendy

Glad to see this up and running and all "under one roof" so to speak.

Hope this is a help to John and Wendy and takes some of the load off the old set up.

Looking forward to some good weather for the events up here this year and perhaps seeing some of our friends from South of the border come up and visit us.

Cheers

Gordon

Hello Mr Masson,

Do you know if alarm clocks do an auto reset at the begining of each year or do you have to physically have to reset and switch on?

See you at Glamis

Wendy

Club Lotus North East Scotland.

A North Of Scotland club for all Lotus car enthusiasts, all ages welcome, cars new and old, we are affiliated to the national Club Lotus. My Husband John and I run the Club Lotus North East Scotland and at present we have 85 members who mostly are all members of Club Lotus our parent club. ;) We are a small group of enthusiasts of Lotus cars based in the North East of Aberdeen, although we have members from as far afield as Perth Australia. We have no hard and fast rules and as a club only ask that our members respect the thoughts and freedom of other's and to respect wherever we visit or venture as a group under the Club Lotus BannerWe are officially recognised by the National Club Lotus and abide by the rules of the Lotus Club. Our main aim is to enjoy our vehicles, visit and support various shows and event's across the country and generally have fun with our cars.  We are a none profit making group and the only time you as members will be asked for any money will be to pay any fee's due for event attendance or maybe to chip in towards the cost of tea/coffee etc and that's about it. Please feel free to email with any comments, request's, idea's or plans, even if only for a chat or info request I am sure someone will be able to help or point you to someone who can. E-Mail. [email protected] Read more: http://clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/thread/3/welcome#ixzz5142RUUyb